The book will be released September 4th, but it’s Available for Pre-Order!
Dwyane Wade, the eight-time All-Star for the Miami Heat, has miraculously defied the odds throughout his career and his life. In 2006, in just his third season in the NBA, Dwyane was named the Finals’ MVP, after leading the Miami Heat to the Championship title, basketball’s ultimate prize. Two years later, after possible career-ending injuries, he again rose from the ashes of doubt to help win a gold medal for the United States at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. As co-captain, he helped lead the Heat to triumph in the 2012 NBA Championship. Little wonder that legendary coach Pat Riley has called Dwyane “B.I.W.”—Best In the World.
As incredible as those achievements have been, it’s off the court where Dwyane has sought his most cherished goal: being a good dad to his sons, Zaire and Zion, by playing a meaningful role in their lives. Recounting his fatherhood journey, Dwyane begins his story in March 2011 with the news that after a long, bitter custody battle, he has been awarded sole custody of his sons in a virtually unprecedented court decision.
- dance2damnmuch reblogged this from rozoonthego
- wadeheat3 reblogged this from rozoonthego
- brownbeauty1 likes this
- charnellmac likes this
- whatshakesupmymind reblogged this from wuchuhurd
- slicksamosa likes this
- chewsephwade reblogged this from nbajunkieray and added:
- trillasskiraa reblogged this from nbajunkieray
- nbajunkieray reblogged this from wuchuhurd and added:
- wuchuhurd reblogged this from rozoonthego
- maxxxel likes this
- rozoonthego posted this