FRANK OCEAN’S #ChannelOrange debuts at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 selling over 130,000 albums in it’s first week! Although the majority were sold digitally on iTunes after being released exclusively on July 10th, around 3,000 physical CD’s were also sold after retailers were given the go-ahead to begin selling the album as soon as they received it! The advertised street date was yesterday, July 17th. According to Billboard, #ChannelOrange surpassed Usher’s ‘Looking 4 Myself’ first week deubt (128,000) and ran close to the first week sales of Chris Brown’s #Fortune (135,000).
This is a MAJOR accomplishment! #Salute to Ocean and his team!
- mindinoneplaceheartinanother04 likes this
- samanshafiz reblogged this from rozoonthego
- ilovewithnoregrets reblogged this from rozoonthego
- a-fresh-pair-of-eyes reblogged this from rozoonthego
- envyredd reblogged this from rozoonthego
- rozoonthego posted this