So I’m sure that you all know by now that NICKI MINAJ deleted her Twitter account earlier today. I didn’t get to witness how everything went down as I was on a Skype Session with London. But According to Global Grind:
Ish just got real! Nicki Minaj deleted her twitter account earlier today, disappointing her army of 11 million Barbz.
With the deletion of her account, we learned that Nicki takes her music very seriously, as she should. The twitter drama started after Nicki found out that Nicki Daily (her biggest fansite) posted songs from Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded before the album’s recent April 3 release date.
Due to the leaked tracks, Nicki blocked Nicki Daily’s twitter, resulting in a war between the Barbz - some taking Nicki’s side and the others taking the fan site’s side. Nicki’s timeline was bombarded before she finally decided to chuck the deuces to twitter.
Nicki’s final tweets go like this:
And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh – don’t cry 4 me argentina
On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet. *side eyes them*
Exactly. Posted leaked music! *deletin twttr* RT @NickiBarbPink: @NickiDaily kno why they got blocked.
Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye
What do you all think of this?
- thoughtsnothershit likes this
- mihikablaqindianbb reblogged this from paulysway
- paulysway reblogged this from rozoonthego and added:
- diamondzlife likes this
- goodgirlbxdhabits reblogged this from rozoonthego
- chryssaanichellee reblogged this from rozoonthego
- chryssaanichellee likes this
- liive-my-liife reblogged this from rozoonthego
- hannahisfreshx reblogged this from rozoonthego
- hannahisfreshx answered: i think if you leak her music and download it ILLEGALLY ..you are NOT a true Nicki Minaj fan.
- rozoonthego posted this